A Chat between Two Ramblers =)

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Alto: Wooo, 3 consecutive daily pics in our blog and no articles whatsoever! Weeee, lazy asses!

Peyo: Hi five!

Alto: Ousss!
....

Peyo: Holy crap Alto, it's not 3 but 5 consecutive pics !

Alto: Well no, there's an article on your batik tulis post.

Peyo: Dude, it doesn't count -_- I just whipped up something because I felt guilty of our bare blog.

Alto: As you should! I should!
....

Alto: Relax, why so serious ... it's a rambling world!

Peyo: Well, our blog does say 'Everyday ramblings ...'

Maybe we should consider changing it to: "a Once in a While Rambling.. When We Feel Like it..and Not Lazy Enough to Post Something".... fiuh, that's a long one.

Alto: Hey, you know what..I was thinking...maybe we should just post our chat history on our blog. Afterall, this is where the fun rambling lies in.

Peyo: Hey! That should fill your slot and mine....for this week!

Alto: Or 2 weeks ...
....

Alto: Well, let's start rambling now, and I'll cut, paste and post.

Peyo: No way Jose! Too lazy. Let's just post what we just talked about. I'm too lazy to edit. You do it? XD

Alto: Fine, I'll do it for our blog's sake..-___- lazy asses we are indeed.

1 comments:

peyo said...

Why, in the name of all that is good and right, you chose to use purple for my nick name. Why?

Post a Comment