McFlurry

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SMS exchange I had with Yun last night ...

Yun: Say, do you have a pregnant cousin? I swear I saw someone that looked exactly like you but pregnant.

Me: Well, to be honest, I sometime tape a pillow on my stomach and go and eat as much junk food as I want. It makes me feel protected from the judging eyes.

Me: Last time I did this was when I wanted some McFlurry. I had the Coffee Crunch McFlurry, but it was disappointingly not good, so I finished it on the spot, and ordered the classic Oreo McFlurry. Hmm, gotta love some McFlurry.

Me: Btw, did you see the preggie me with a guy or not? Cause I usually go solo on my mission, and also the obvious fact that I don't have a boyfriend ...

Me: And to answer your question, no, there is no preggie cousin that I know of.

an hour later ...


Yun: Are you high on McFlurry?

*end of SMS exchange*

There was no reply from me since I was already asleep by that time, by 9:12pm according to the sms log. Sometimes, I do get why I don't have many friends.

2 comments:

yun said...

hauahhaaa...no comment abt tis one...

peyo said...

I <3 Yun!

Post a Comment