The Grilled Cheese Project

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Had this conversation with vion this afternoon. Why? Because we are a couple of hardworking bees, that's why.

vion: I just realized that it's hard for me to trust people 100% at work. I think I can only trust a few people, you included... unfortunately.

peyo: Nah, I think we had arguments too while we were in the same project at college. Arguments and Food! Especially... Grilled cheese! Sigh, I want one now :(

vion
: Did we? As far as I remember, we argued about anything except the project itself, didn't we?

peyo: Dunno, the only thing left in my memory is just that we ate a lot of grilled cheese!

vion: You know pey, I also forget the name of the class. I just remember the grilled cheese... Grilled Cheese... Hmmm... Nyummy...

peyo: Yeah, we only remember the good important parts.

vion: Man, are we really this pathetic?

peyo: So much for paying thousands of dollars for tuition.

vion: Sigh...

peyo: Sigh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is NOTHING I love more than reading chat logs. Keep it up.

peyo said...

Roger that Dan, I love your chat logs too!

Anonymous said...

thehe, bees, rather than focus on the hardworking, by imagining u two, it sound more like two female bees buzzing cute wwzingzzwbzingzinzgizigzigwgw... :)

(result comment when the commenter is forced to say something when her brain is not in place)

Post a Comment